Last Updated: 15 July 2023
PurpleHazeCBD.co.uk, referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our,” acts as the data controller responsible for collecting and processing your personal data.
Types of Data We Collect
We gather various types of personal data to deliver our services effectively and enhance your experience on our website. The types of data we collect include but are not limited to:
- Contact Information: Your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Payment Information: Credit/debit card details and other payment-related data.
- Account Details: Your username, password, and other account-related information.
- Usage Data: Information about your interaction with our website, including browsing patterns and preferences.
- Communication Data: Information you provide when you contact us, including emails and feedback.
Methods of Data Collection
We collect your personal data through several means, including:
- Directly from you when you create an account, make purchases, or interact with our website.
- Automatically through cookies and similar technologies as you navigate our website.
Purpose of Data Processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Managing and maintaining your account on our website.
- Processing and fulfilling your orders and purchases.
- Sending transactional emails, order updates, and customer support responses.
- Analyzing website usage to improve our services and user experience.
- Sending promotional emails and marketing communications (with your explicit consent).
- Complying with legal obligations.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
Our legal grounds for processing your personal data encompass:
- Contract performance: Processing necessary to fulfill a contract with you (e.g., processing your orders).
- Legitimate interests: Processing based on our legitimate interests (e.g., enhancing services and preventing fraud).
- Consent: Processing based on your explicit consent (e.g., for marketing communications).
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal data with third parties, including:
- Payment processors to facilitate transactions.
- Shipping and logistics partners to fulfill orders.
- Marketing and advertising partners to send promotional materials (with your consent).
- Legal and regulatory authorities if required by law.
We prioritize the security of your personal data and implement suitable technical and organizational measures to safeguard it.
As per the GDPR, you possess certain rights concerning your personal data, including:
- Right to access: Request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: Request corrections to inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to erasure: Request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: Request limitations on specific processing activities.
- Right to data portability: Request a copy of your data in a machine-readable format.
- Right to object: Object to certain types of processing, including direct marketing.
Our website employs cookies and similar technologies to collect information about your browsing behavior. You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings.