At Purple Haze CBD, we are committed to ensuring that there is no place for modern slavery or human trafficking in our business or supply chains. We take our responsibilities under the UK Modern Slavery Act 2015 very seriously and are committed to taking steps to prevent and eradicate any form of modern slavery.
We recognize that modern slavery is a global issue and that it can take many different forms, including forced labour, human trafficking, and child labour. As part of our commitment to combating modern slavery, we have implemented a number of policies and procedures to ensure that we meet our obligations under the Modern Slavery Act.
Conducting due diligence on our suppliers and their supply chains to ensure that they are not engaged in any form of modern slavery or human
- Requiring all our suppliers to sign up to our Modern Slavery Statement and Code of Conduct, which sets out our expectations regarding modern slavery and other ethical issues
- Conducting regular training for our employees to raise awareness of modern slavery and to ensure that they understand their responsibilities in preventing it
- Conducting risk assessments on our business and supply chains to identify any potential areas of risk for modern slavery or human trafficking
- Encouraging our employees, suppliers, and customers to report any concerns or suspicions regarding modern slavery or human trafficking.
- We are committed to continuously improving our approach to tackling modern slavery and will regularly review our policies and procedures to ensure that we are meeting our obligations and taking appropriate steps to prevent and eradicate any form of modern slavery.
- This statement is made in accordance with section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and has been approved by the board of directors of Purple Haze CBD.